Ghogha Circle Cloth (GCC) Store was established as a small 10 sq. ft retail cloth shop in the year 1967 by Shri. Jivanbhai Tehalram Fatnani with a mere capital of Rs. 1500. With constant dedication and efforts from Shri Jivanbhai the shop soon started exponential growth and after working with NTC became one of the leading cloth merchants in Bhavnagar.